Monday, November 01, 2010

My back-to-single week. Lovely? Not really.

Its Deepavali one-week holiday for us medic students. But unlike others, I chose to stay back here in hostel, even though Mic also went back to Brunei. Oh well, more time spent on my own then, doing things that I like, with more freedom I should say. But sure ain't that fun knowing that I'm no longer alone, not superficially but as I have Mic always there in my heart. Lols.


Now insomnia again. But this is intentionally. Purposely made myself pure black coffee with no sugar and no creamer to make myself awake whole night. Studying bits here and there while watching movies when I don't feel like it. Roomie's not around too. And the trip to the library tomorrow morning as planned? I kind of doubt it that I would be able to wake up early and move my butt all the way to the library (although its just down the hill). May want to delay it I guess. But then, despite all those lame excuses, guess I just need more perseverance. Would like to brush up my 1st year stuffs as well as promised to myself before the holiday starts. Wouldn't want to leave it till last minute. Procrastination should not dominate over all. My brain wouldn't be able to function well by then with the amount of words I need to put in. =S


I miss that guy who is over thousand of miles away from me. Across the sea. But love is not measured by distance as everyone quoted. And I truly believe that quotation. =)  Phone calls, no. But there're always emails, which is why I should be thankful we have the creation of Internet, used to connect each other no matter how far they are apart. =)  I'm just looking forward to Saturday, where he'll be back and will then be appearing within my sight. *BIG smileys*






I just miss him sooooo much~ 

No comments: