Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Rest In Peace Queenie~

Today morning at 10am, I got a call from mum telling me that one of our dogs, a female German Shepherd has passed away due to sickness and also old age. We were both pouring with tears when mum told me the news. But I know that dad will be the most sad person to lose her, coz he's the one looking after her since the day she arrived at our house. I still remember the day when we went to choose her out of her siblings, and the day when we finally fetch her back to our house. Named her "Queenie" after the previous male German Shepherd who also died of sickness and age is named "King". From young to being an adult, she's always the playful one. And she adores me, always loves to pounce onto me whenever she wants me to give her a stroke. This news really came as a shock coz I never expected it. She was still looking healthy the last time I went back, not knowing that she has grown weaker during this period I didn't go back home coz her illness has worsen. Lucky enough I still have someone in Brunei to call me where I can just cry and tell him everything on the phone, while listening to his soothing voice. Thanks alot dear for the call~  Proves my telepathy has really improved, faster and can transmit signals to a longer distance, even across the sea. =)


Too bad I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to her nicely. Sigh..I'll sooo going to miss her. =(

No comments: