Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy busy once more...

Hm...long time didn't post anything since the day i got JPA interview...Ern came back from Aussie & left already after almost 1 week's time...& starting April i've gone for tuitions already even though i haven't really decided what to choose...Bio, Chem & Addmaths tuition arousing me =/ For the whole week i'll only be home in the afternoon on Tues & Wed...& for Mon & Wed nights i'm still having my japanese class which i've started with mum since before Chinese New Year...

Yesterday matriculation's results are out alreadi...as predicted i'm not getting it considering my dad's job...so relying on JPA scholarship...praying real hard so that i can get it...sigh =S I really wanted to get that scholarship...Why?? Firstly...so that i can fly far far away from Ipoh & most important from HIM...cant bear to break one more guy's heart...Secondly...my dad's gonna retire in few yr's time & i dun wanna waste too much time & money in achieving mine & dad's dreams...Allot of my frens actually asked me y i wanted to fight with those who REALLY need the scholarship seeing that my dad can actually afford me to anywhere i want no matter local or even overseas....sigh....really cant understand them...they're maybe jealous at me...but it really doesn't mean that rich families cannot apply scholarships right?? I think its really unfair for them to have such thoughts...BAH!!!

Cant believe that some guy frens of mine described me as UNPREDICTABLE??? Wat da.....!!!! Hey guys out there...don't u noe females are meant to be BORNT unpredictable?? If not...we gurls are surely to be bullied by u bullies....& our lives will probably be at risk EVERY SECONDS!!! Duh~~~ Whatever i think or do...some guy frens of mine will give their 1st impression about me is that i'm unpredictable...great....go on with THAT then guys....u noe wat....some guys out there really SUX!!! There's only one thing to describe guys ===> HARD TO BE PLEASED + UNDERSTAND Hmph!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: