Friday, April 07, 2006

Phew....RELIEVED!!! =D

Phew!!! Really thanks to Yih Chew le...he's a guy fren of mine who's studying medic course in Russia now...knew him thru HuiShan (if i'm not mistaken)....knowing him is a fortune too...hehe....coz he's a JPA scholarship holder...& since i'm applying it too....i got lots of tips from him =D

Well...few days ago on Tues...i jz went for my JPA interview at the Pejabat Tabung Haji Perak...Before i went in to the room...i was full of confidence that i do very well...but then by the time i've finished the interview which's a group discussion...i've lost my confidence...almost COMPLETELY!!!! Oh man...that really SUX!!! I was thinking..."man...i dun have any chance at all competing with those others..." But...really thanks to Yih Chew le...he jz told me that the interview doesn't count much in the marks....phew!!! He oso told me bout his own story that he oso thinks like me last time coz he got quite low marks...& yet now....he's in Russia alreadi....studying medic as what he wanted...

Is that luck?? Or is it really his hard work?? No matter what...i'm gonna get my fingers crossed....i really wanted that JPA scholarship...& if possible...get tot go to Russia...as long as i can flee from Ipoh...that's enough alreadi actually....

MAN!!! I'm still not sure about my future....aiks!!


~PEACE OUT===jOaNnE~

No comments: