Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Disappointed~~

Guys....i really am disappointed with u guys....sigh....one has broken my heart last year June...the excruciating pain still remains in my heart till now...one has made me happy & yet confused since last year's Sept even till now....one has made my mind gone crazy last year's Dec....but given up after my rejection (Phew..that's a GREAT relief...)
So...the conclusion is...


I'VE LOST TRUST OVER GUYS ALREADY!!!!!
Guys are really hopelessly mundane human beings....sigh...what am i going to do in my social life...huh?? *scratching my head* ( but my brain's still blank =S)
p/s: Hmm....seems that i've met allot of guys huh?? Socializing with them seemed to be the difficult part....haiz...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

Hmmm ... guys are hard to understand, but there are so many hopelessly nice and sweet guys. There are cute hunks around for you, and you might even be fortunate enuf to meet them.

I guess don't spend so much emotions on them, but just socialize with them despite THEIR emotions... hoho ... I know u're men's head-turner so hang in there!

=D I'm going over to Keeg's house later. He's giving me free tutoring. ain't he sweet? being exploited by me.

Anyway, I love you babe.

cheesy-pops said...

Tutoring for the whole afternoon, then basketball at his house... and i get driven back. How good is that?

haha... guys are good....

Study hard babe! Love u loads

Blog more.

cheesy-pops said...

How come u don't blog anymore? =(
I don't know how my darling is doing.