Monday, June 19, 2006

Driving...

Walau ehh...cant believe that i actually drove all the way from Jelapang to Chemor today....wakekeke =P But acually drove illegally la...hehehe....i DID have my license..& i have the P stickers...but the thing is that the P stickers are not stuck to the Kancil i'm driving...they're on another manual car...so....a P license driver driving such long way without P stickers ;P Its kinda horrible driving on a busy road...scary too....but its syok le...!!!! =D Sigh...how i wish i can drive to school tomoro by myself already...then no need to depend on anyone to fetch me to tuitions...& oso can drive myself home...plus ANYWHERE....hehehe...

Currently in a dilemma which club or societies or sports should i join...wanted archery club....but scared will hurt my hands which i need them for playing piano...cant risk that much....sigh..!!!!!

No comments: