Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2nd Hatyai Trip

WOohoO!!!! Going for a 2nd Hatyai trip...this time not going with my uncle anymore...instead with my mum's friend...or should I say...my foster mum ("kai ma").....hehehe....she just called up asking us whether we wanna go or not...and this time is 3days 2nights leh...wow!! I'm gonna grow fatter eating so much...but nice....something for me to remember before going off to uni....hehehe...aww...the roasted piglet!!! Lurve it!!! =p But this time only me and my mum going la...dad needs to work while my sis's back in Kajang studying...she need to attend to her lab works and stuffs la...well...hopefully will have a fun time there =) "Kai ma" so nice to me le...hehehe =D but i really do hope she'll stop teasing me about not being her daughter-in-law la...haiyoh...really paiseh if let her dear son heard about that....he has a gf already le....already met up with both family's parents also...don't drag me into this already la...be your "kai lui" ok with me already......

Ooo...ernie's leaving for U.S this Sunday...wish her a safe journey and hope she'll have a good time there too la...sooo envy her la for being able to go to U.S....grr~~~ kekekkeke ^^

Walao....got news from my co juniors yesterday...miraculously...both the junior and the senior groups got gold medal in their consecutive group competition leh...felt relieved la...well...at least...they have some results....but I sure doubt that they'll ever thank me la....not that i expected that...only they'll only remember me as the VERY-fierce ex senior....hehehehe =p (fuiyoh...i lecture a bit already saying that i'm fierce....i wonder if I scolded someone till she cries again....what impression will they have about me then leh...?? ;p)

Current mood: Feeling less frustrated...but still feeling disappointed coz i never expected such thing to happen due to our 11yrs long-time friendship...disappointed~~~

No comments: