Friday, June 20, 2008

Leaving Ipoh in 2weeks time

Yeahh.....confirmed going to UCSI and study medicine....miracle really does not happen on me....I was offered a course in a local university, UMS...but it aint the course I wanted...they gave me Pengeluaran Ternakan...guess its something to do alot with poultry...lolz...I'm more interested in treating patients than to find ways of hatching chickens, cows, goats, etc...rather spend more money studying in a private uni than to study something I've completely no idea what's it all about and no interest in it all....So...will be leaving for UCSI on the 6th of July...which is about 2weeks from today...Ahh...will miss Ipoh so much...family..frens..food (wakekeke =P)...Have been meeting up with friends these few days as all of us will be leaving for uni...we went for movies, karaoke and stuffs...Tomorrow will be going for Kung Fu Panda with zoo v, wei kit and maybe jason....this uncle jas still have not make up his mind whether he's able to make it tomorrow -.-'

ARGH~~!!! So emo now...40 more minutes to the match between Germany and Portugal....and I CANT WATCH IT!!!!!! Stupid free tv....why don't they show live telecast of the match....only shown on ASTRO....and we don't have ASTRO at home...sobz~~ GERMANY RULEZ~~~~!!!!! Muz burn Portugal!!!! Ballack, Podolski, Klose, Lahm, Lehmann will surely burn Ronaldo!!!!

No comments: