Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Moment of Understanding...

He had been not answering my calls for the last few months...didn't sms much as we did last time also...and even if i called he asked someone to pick up the phone instead...i had been wondering the whole time what had I done that he suddenly treated me so cold...no signal...nothing! And he didn't try to explain even i've asked him loads of times...Today finally i got the answer...which is the answer that i've well expected to get from him...gosh...women's intuition is so always right...i threatened him to tell me the reason or else i'll keep on pestering him till he change his hp number i also don't care...and...well...he got a gf already and now in a relationship...if I've to guess...my guess is the girl is LSP...duno..another intuition =p And he asked me to get on with my own life...cheh...as if i'm not....who needs him anyway....he's the one who started all these first giving me all the shocks...and now he had to be the one to stop all these things and give me a good explaination...and...he did! Oh....i'm soooo relieved...at least I don't have to spend the time cracking my brain thinking what i've done to make him mad or what....and guess what....i'm back to being a single....woohooo~~~~!!! AND believe me...I AM getting on PERFECTLY FINE with me life...as if I'm missing you and wishing that we'll getting into a relationship..?? Such faaattttt chance...if so...we would have started way back those years la~~~ Ah...in case you've forgotten...let me refresh your memory...i've been single for years okay? Not as if i don't live well throughout those years...U even no brain than co's teacher advisor....ISH!!!

No comments: