Thursday, June 12, 2008

sleepless nights...

Aww...shucks...!! Went to Kopitiam with parents just now for a late dinner....ate a bit only before that before the seminar starts...went to accompany my mum and spend one hour listening to a seminar which I don't understand most of it...lolz...the talk is organised by Pacific Mutual Fund...so its mainly on Malaysia's economy growth and talked about fund strategy...its a miracle I didn't actually drop from drowsiness...just spend the time trying to figure out what's the speaker talking about only...Anyway...back to the Kopitiam part...i drank coffee!!! Gosh!!! Gonna have a sleepless night tonight again...apparently I cant drink caffeine before sleep...I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!! @-@ Already been having sleepless nights for almost a week...haiz...guess I'm really worried about getting into uni la...scared of adaptation...scared of social life...sure will be lonely if going to UCSI...plus studying medicine there...even if zw comes to join me also that'll will be months later...and different course too...and most important....i'll miss home loads!! Not to mention ipoh food...friends...family...my pets...EVERYTHING!!! Sigh...this year alot of my friends from overseas also coming back...wei yao from Germany coming back in August...he'll be bringing back the candle cups that he purposely bought for me when I requested for them...hehe...so will be meeting up with him if that is possible....then it's my dearie Ernie coming back end of this year...FINALLY~~!!! Hopefully I'll be in Ipoh that time...sure wanna meet up with her the most...haven't been seeing for years...almost....hahahaha...only got to hear her voice only la...which is only few months once when she called me or I called her...haizzzz~~~ Ipoh too much things for me to miss le~~~~~

No comments: