Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bad sleep day

Ahh....sleepless night again...havent experienced it since I was here at UCSI...probably effects from the coffee I had just now during dinner -.-' Serves me right!! Haiz...should have known that caffeine still have effects on me...giving me insomnia...tomorrow sure to wake up late...or else abnormal sleeping pattern again which i'll be waking up real early tomoro...and that results in more and more PANDA EYES @-@ But its good too la...at least I studied alot...downloaded whatever I want...chatted with zoo v and vshin...and played Spider Solitaire until I'm great at it...lolz =P Those were what i've done for the past few hours after I was back from church + dinner with Ee Ling...really amazing how can I even memorise everything while doing...ahem....THOSE things also ;p Two more chapters to go for next week's formative assessment....then tomoro start all over again PLUS read up the additional notes I copied during lectures...hope I've sufficient time...but nothing is there to bother my studies anymore le...

*Thank you God for leading me this far. I pray that God will bless me through my FIRST formative assessment. Bless me with confidence and more time for studies. In Jesus name I pray. Amen*

No comments: