Friday, July 18, 2008

new life in uni ==> UCSI

Me currently studying at UCSI...Doctor of Medicine programme....all together 5yrs...but it'll be 2yrs here in KL campus and last 3yrs at Terengganu campus where we'll be visiting hospitals there...sounds cool....but tensions coming up already although its only the 1st week...3rd week we'll be having our 1st assessment =S Last week was orientation week...not bad for the orientation as the seniors are great...but hurt my knee again on Sat when we played station games...and yet we won 1st prize considering the fact that we also had the least members in our team besides my knee giving me trouble again =D For 1st prize we got 70 bucks...so naturally we divided the money between us 3...hehe....

Ah...forgotten to mention one thing...i'm not alone in UCSI...i've my classmate with me too....Teh Yu Leong...my 2yrs classmate back in form6...and he's also my senior's lil bro...so basically i've known him almost ever since form2 la when we joined Perak Chinese Orchestra together and participate in performances...I've also Wei Kit, my tuition mate since we're in form1 studying here....but he's in pharmacy la...so not much chance to meet each other...but at least i know he's here so i dun feel that lonely anymore la..

Haiz....assessment's coming up next next Fri...hopefully i'll do ok in that...But what made me REALLY happy is that...I'M GOING HOME THIS FRIDAY!!!! So so so so miss everything in Ipoh....most is my parents...then my home....my lovely cosy bed...my friends who're still in ipoh...would really love to hang out with them...but i still rather accompany my parents more =D YEAY~~~~~~

1 comment:

Bittergourd said...

hey! remember me ? kit yeang!
your ex-colleague in poi lam =)
found your blog in friendster
all the best for your new life at ucsi yeah
i have alot of friends studying there too =p

btw. i've linked you to my blog!