Sunday, July 27, 2008

Church service

1st time went to church today after SOOoooo many yrs...yeahh...almost 10yrs I haven't been to church...and after LOADS of persuading from ernie, jason and zoo v...hehe...finally got persuaded by my senior here...he was my senior way back in form 6...didn't actually know him that time but got to know him here since he was my medicine course senior....anyway...he's leaving for Russia next month already....

Anyway....back to main point...went to church today...his church actually...very near my uni...Gospel Esplosion Presbysterian Church (GEPC)...and service's from 5-7pm...well...overall it's not bad...but I kinda prefer the traditional ones...where they don't use rock band to perform the songs...but guess its difficult to meet that kind of church nowadays already la...except for my sis's church in Kajang la...but that's like SOooooo far...anyway...new experience la...not bad for the 1st time..at least I have my senior with me...and...sure...guess I just stick to this church la...fine with me once I get more used to it...AND...must must remember to bring along my jacket next time I go....so darn cold there...my lips almost went whitish blue again like what I had during PBL last week....BRRRRrrrr~~~

2 comments:

Kirito said...

hi joanne so happy to read ur blog and listen to what u have to say about this church...
well... the reason why i introduce you to this church is because u already 10 years didn't go church... so i feel that u need a church to grow...
i can recommend you Calvary in UCSI but i went to Calvary for 2 months last time i cant really felt the spiritual growth in me.
and yes Calvary is more traditional... just a bit more traditional because mostly all old people there la. so they cant jump around much.haha

but if you found GEPC not suitable for you, you can leave anytime you want ok, as long as you feel that you can grow in the other church i don't care what ever church you go.

Lastly God bless you...

cheesy-pops said...

and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! You're going to church! I'm so happy for you! :)

xo ern.