Monday, January 12, 2009

Guys...

Guys...are such difficult people to understand..although I know to guys girls are difficult human beings to be understood...but seriously...I've known a few friends of mine...who would rather suddenly break any form of contact with you...without telling you any reason...and when finally you knew the reason from a third party...which's that he's got a gf!! How's that..? I mean...like one guy friend of mine who I've known almost my whole life ever since I was in Standard 3 where we had tuition together...seeing each other 2 days per week...way until form 6 and we're still that good friends..and suddenly...when I was so needing of a friend to confine into after the terrible car accident...he just ignored my calls and sms-es...and after asking a few times for the reason he's treating me like this...he finally tells me to buzz off his life coz he's got a gf...just when our relationship is starting to get closer...haiz~~ Now I've another friend of this...of which I known during my years in Chinese Orchestra...knew since I was in form 2...same case...but at least he's still willing to fetch me home after work whenever I don't have any transport to get home...but...guess I better keep away from him already...just saw from his friendster pictures that he's got a gf now...when he's always denying about it...saying that he'll not get involved in any relationships now...not till he's having any better prospects in both his work and studies...anyway...still I better not get involved in stuffs like this anymore.....

Seriously..why are guys giving the girls such a hard time....really cant understand what's going on in their mind...

No comments: