Friday, October 30, 2009

Days before finals...

Had a sleepless night yesterday. Didn't sleep at all the whole night till after MA3 today, which I slept almost whole afternoon. Was raining cats and dogs in the afternoon and its really niceeeee sleeping in that condition =D Then at 8pm went to watch UCSI orchestra concert with Johnny. Urgh...disappointing performance....like what Johnny said: "Heaps on unwanted noises, out of tunes, and incorrect tempo. Only the conductor was awesome." And this really make me feel disappointed towards the music course in UCSI, especially when everyone has been saying before I come to UCSI that UCSI has a great music course. Not only classical music, but also contemporary music. Honestly its not what I've been expected la. I thought the standards could have been higher. Hmm......

Raining again now. Guess will have a cooling night again. Gonna sleep soon coz tomorrow will be going to McD with WeiKit at a weird time ==> 12am till early morning only come back to hostel to sleep in the morning. Main purpose is to get away from the sleepiness at night la. Okie...I know this will be disrupting my entire biological clock..but the more I stay back in hostel I'll be addicted to both my com + my comfy bed =p Guess I'll be having this weird habit with him next whole week.@_@

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

good music is hard to come by - and music gets harder to be appreciated the more musically educated you are! =D

All the best for final exams dearie! SEE YOU SOON!