Saturday, October 17, 2009

Experience at the cinema

Went to cinema with sis to watch Cloudy Meatball yesterday afternoon. And had the worst, most horrible, terrifying experience. Well, from the start of the movie, there's a small kid, a Malay kid sitting in front of me, and from the start she keeps on standing on her chair. I'm already short enough, and she's apparently blocked my view. The thing is, her parents didn't even bother about that. Think about it, think of the next person who's going to sit in that very chair that the kid stepped on (who knows what she has on her shoes =S) In the beginning, I just let her be. But this continues on. So I kicked her chair lightly to let her know and so that she'll sit down on her chair to watch the movie. But then I did it twice coz she obviously didn't get the hint. Then......she went to complain to her mum....guess what her mum did..?? Her mum (who sits two seats away from the lil gal) was holding a whole bucket of popcorn AND she threw a handful of it at us!!! What the.......... Its not only me and my sis got that "smack" from the popcorns...even those sitting around us...and that includes those sitting in the row behind us. OK, I only concentrate on the movie and I don't want to make such a big scene. And that's not the end of the story YET. After the movie, that woman keeps on waiting for us both to get up from our seats. But we're not in a rush so we kept on sitting there watching the credits of the movie. That woman...well...I guess she's impatient...came to our seats and shouted: "Kamu tendang anak saya...saya ingin sangat tumbuk awak!" Walao ehhh......BUT that woman came back the 2nd time...guess coz we both didn't react to her...lol....we were both too shocked dy...and this time she showed us her middle finger!! *dash underscore dash* All the time she went out slowly of the cinema...so we became cautious...just in case she's in hiding waiting for us outside to beat us up or what...she's even waiting for us outside the exit to the shopping mall!!! And this is the very 1st time me and my sis were forced to go back inside the cinema we were in and got out through the front entrance (all the cinema staffs were looking at us weirdly though). Just when we thought we got rid of her already...she came running towards us just when we're already going down the escalator...and showed her middle finger AGAIN....lucky though she didn't come chasing us...but she's one big fat and stout woman...with 3 kids too...

This is one big experience for me. Really let me see the ugly side of the reality of the society. I really never think that Malay ladies can be soooo aggressive. This is crazy~~ I didn't do anything worse than kicking your kid's chair and you should be thankful with that. Your way of educating your kid is sooo worse that I doubt that you're ever educated. These people are just so 蛮不讲理!!! People..this is M-A-L-A-Y-S-I-A....a multi-racial country....and the government keep on shouting that slogan "Satu Malaysia, Satu Suara" and also keeps on emphasizing on achieving national integrity?? I really really doubt that. And I think this kind of thing would only happen in Malaysia, never would it happen overseas. Not that I'm being racist, but the way they act really gets on my nerves. And I wonder what kind of education Malaysians get nowadays to produce such GREAT students. I seriously wonder how her kids would grow up to be next time. Poor kids.



p.s: What's so proud about showing a middle finger eh...?? We're both girls wor. We both are not even bothered about that. LOL. No wonder the woman's so mad.
p.p.s: I wonder how the woman's husband think with his wife acting like a crazy maniac. But then, during the whole thing, he didn't even say a word. I wonder...is he a zombie walking around?? =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one CRAZY experience!!!! Crazy woman too!! You should've complained to the staff. Which cinema was this?

- sze-en

Jo said...

aiyer...don't want to make it such a big scene ma...but me and sis said we're not goin back to watch movie dy la...hahaha...its in TGV Jusco Cheras Selatan la...dun worry...you wont have the chance of going there la...lolz