Saturday, October 31, 2009

Terrible weather

Its only 7pm now. But the sky outside is as dark as hell. And lightning striking across the sky very frequently. Thunders roaming the whole sky and thundering way from a long long way to my place here. Strong winds blowing, banging the doors of our pantry and toilets, bringing in a breeze of rain. And I wonder....how long will this rain last? I still have my plans to go study at McD with WK at 10pm till tomorrow morning. Hope it won't be spoilt coz I've been trying to substitute my lack of sleep for the past few days today by sleeping almost whole day. I'm tired to the maximum. Panda eyes coming out. And I've to start applying my skin ointment to my eyes so that it won't get swollen and dried again which will always do so whenever I have sleepless nights. @_@

No comments: