Sunday, October 18, 2009

The long night

Its now 4.45am. But I am still not able to sleep. Turning and tossing on my bed for almost one hour already. Heavy rain is pouring outside my window. But the lightning flashing across my window into my room really scares me. Don't know ever since when I'm terrified of lightnings. I think since I came to KL and i stay on the 4th floor and also coz UCSI's located on top of a hill. By the way, I've came to a conclusion that thunderstorms in KL is a lot more scarier than in Ipoh. =S Ahhh.....now I'm so wide awaken already la..wonder what time I'll only be able to sleep *dash underscore dash* Suddenly felt loneliness in my heart leh..sigh...my 21st bday's coming and I..AM...STILL....SINGLE *sighhhhhh* PLUS my 21st bday will be celebrated in uni this time...again...its right in the middle of classes...sad sad..celebrate with family also would be earlier during the weekend...and there goes my 21st bday =(

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

LURV YOU JO JO !!!

Boys are sometimes more a nuisance than ever - but if you really want, we can go boy hunting when I go back!! hehe ...

AND talking about birthdays, I want to throw a party for my 22nd birthday (haha, which I haven't told my parents yet) BUT we could combine our birthdays (plus i was thinking khaw wen yee's birthday too) !!

Joanne said...

Hahaha...about the boy's part..it was just something that flashes through my mind sometimes...so no need to mind much about that ;p

AND about the bday part...THAT'S SOOOO COOL!!!! I totally agree with that (only when your parents agree too since they'll be the one busy preparing for it too)

I SOOOO LURVE YOU TOO ERNIE!!!!