Monday, May 08, 2006

wHAt tO Do???

It's been days since the last time i posted anything...my sis came back after her final test for a whole week's of holiday...so she kind of boss-ed over the com & thus i cant use the com & endless to say i cant post anything...she left for Penang again for her viva test on Wed so....YIPEE!!! Com's "mine" again....hehe =P

Sigh...i noe i've been repeating about this thousands of times...but i really don't know what to do with him....it's kind of awkward whenever we'll be seeing each other every Thursday at my maths tuition...it's kind of a coincidence that he's having accounts tuition just beside where i'm having maths tuition...so...i get to see him every Thursday....yet i don't want to see him!!! I always try ways of preventing myself from meeting him yet to no avail =S I wanna tell him straight not to bother me again since i don't want to get hurt for the 2nd time...but....i really cant get myself to tell him....i'm way too straightforward till i'll most probably hurt someone's feelings...

What am i to do??? I really pray and pray that i'll get JPA scholarship & my parents let me go for it so that i can get far far away from him....hopefully....i really cant bear using another sen of his money that he reload for my hp every 3months....& neither i can bear to have him waiting for me to accept him for longer & longer period since i know it'll be either a VERY VERY long time away...or it'll be forever "No!!".....It's not that i don't have feelings for him....but i'm not ready for any relationships yet...& i don't think it's time for that yet....

Sigh sigh sigh....what am i supposed to do?? Just let it be?? Or tell him straight???

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No comments: