Wednesday, March 04, 2009

25 Facts About Myself...

Here are 25 Facts About Myself:

1. I got tagged by Z00 V...so I've been cracking my head for a few days for the below 24 facts...
2. My looks do not match my actual age...people always guessed my age few years younger...
3. I'm EXTREMELY terrified of lizards...I had too much bad experience over these creatures...
4. I'm allergic towards Ajinomoto (known as Chinese Restaurant Syndrome), crabs (a lil), popcorn (just started recently) and metal (when I started using Johnson and Johnson few months ago)
5. I seldom cry unless it is concerning my family and my close friends.
6. I love studying medicine.
7. I love kids so that's why I also enjoyed teaching.
8. I love cotton candy and crabs!!! (that's why I always bring along my medicine when I'm going to eat crabs =p)
9. I have passion towards music although I'm a lazy person that hates to practise except for exams and performances.
10. I have the habit of summing up the alphabets and numbers on car license plates.
11. I have a Diploma in piano and Grade 8 in erhu (chinese instrument).
12. I can't stand control freaks no matter girls or guys!!
13. I'm not an easily forgiving person.
14. I've a hot temper..but I won't let strangers to get the feel of my temper...including my coursemates...
15. I tend to have phobias when I'm stuck in a crowd...
16. I hate wearing specs although I need to wear them or else my eyesight will get worse..
17. I have two stitching scars...one on my left eyebrow and one on my right ankle.
18. I love animals..especially dogs...that's why I've 3 dogs at home.
19. I have perfect pitch...but my singing sucks! (don't know why)
20. I learnt ballet, mental arithmatic, drawing and swimming.
21. I had pneuomonia when I was about 3 years old and spent one week in the hospital.
22. I have 2 older siblings, a sister and a brother.
23. I want to join the national organisation of medical teams to help the people in various countries.
24. I have a best friend with the name Grace Foo Sze-En who's currently in USA now and we've known each other since we're in Standard One.
25. I seriously no idea what else to write....lolz

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Here's some other facts about me... People say that I look younger than my age too. I'm allergic towards seafood. I love potato wedges. I love my wife (guitar) and I had ashtma when I was 6 years old.

You're allergic towards popcorn? Haha. You finally found out recently when you watched too many movies? Wahlao, Grade 8 in erhu? crazy wan! I wanna see you playing next time :p