Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back in Ipoh....

Hehe...I'm back in Ipoh again!!! Just for one week...coz the seniors are having their 2nd Professional Exam...so we juniors unofficially have a study week lor...where most of us just run back to our hometown =D

Well...had a frustrating yet kind of interesting dinner today....had it at the Riverfront...the new hawker centre found beside the Kinta River...where later it'll develop into a place where there's condominiums and also a hotel...cool, nice place...BUT the service's really terrible...we've waited for more than one hour just waiting for four different kind of noodles and rice...and its not even Western food!!! At last...we only got 2 of them...other two no idea where they've gone to since they said they've prepared and sent it already o.O Wanted to just leave without paying...but our conscience don't let us do so...so while paying the boss got scolded by us instead...hahaha...That's for the frustrating part~~
The interesting part is that I met someone that I haven't meet since the last time I went back to AMC in form6....Ms Leong Lok Ping - my form5 class teacher!!! She was sitting at the table right beside mine with a guy...thought I might have got the wrong person at first...but somehow she turned her head towards my direction...and she had that I-know-who-you-are expression on her face...lolz...so I walked over to her table and talked to her awhile la...basically she only asked where and what I'm studying now and gave me support ^^ She's the same as usual....but more feminine already...and guess that's her boyfriend...they looked intimate....hahahaha...which I'm happy for her also la...she should get married la at this age...hehehe

So....eating only two bowls of noodles is just not enough...so we continue on to Kopitiam...lolz...my favourite place in Ipoh...and had some toasts and coffee =)


Ahh...Ipoh's the best...and KL's nothing compared to it.......

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

KL's food can never compare to Ipoh's food.