Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coffee night...

Drinking coffee again to study through the night...had a 3-hours afternoon nap already coz hasn't been sleeping well for the past few days...had nightmares...especially that night after finish reading the very-gross-storyline chinese novel...urgh~~ One more month...few more weeks to go and there goes my 2nd sem and also my 1st year of medic...but ALOT more to study for my finals le...haiz...well...at least I've one whole week of study week next week...so gonna carry the hell lots of books back to Ipoh...already started on them but keep having the stress that I don't have enough time....just pray pray pray hard that I'll pass my finals to get to my 2nd year...I certainly don't want to repeat nor would I want to get kicked out after dumping the hell lot of money in studying here...haiz......stress stress stress~~

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

You can do it!