Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Meeting up with an old friend...

Wasnt planning to go to pasar malam tonight coz heard from the radio station that the My FM crews will be coming here...with the TV crews too...so might as well not appear in such a big crowd...but then a sms from Ah Ong at around 6 something saying that she's coming to our pasar malam here made me changed my clothes and walked down to meet up with her...Its been such a loonnngggg time since we've last met...almost one year from what she said...which I think its quite true...

Oh well...she didn't change much...at least didn't get anymore thinner than she is already...and she seriously looked better with her short hair compared to her curly hairstyle before this...We chatted quite a while...walked till the end of the pasar malam....too bad I've to leave already before it gets too dark since I'll be walking back to my hostel alone...and also because me and Ying Hui needs to cook for our dinner...but we managed to take some pics with Ah Ong's camera phone...yupzz...in the middle of the road!! LOL =p And I managed to buy back the bubble milk tea that both me and Ying Hui loves....wakekeke...we ONLY love chocolate flavour....

Euwww....those residents on my floor are really disgusting and they don't have brains I guess...me and Y.H were in the pantry preparing for our dinner just now...and a Chinese girl I think just walked in....and put in a porcelain plate with a chicken drumstick AND a plastic container with the plastic bag still wrapping around it into the M-I-C-R-O-W-A-V-E!!!! OMG~~!!! I don't understand how can these people stand eating these stuffs...1st the microwave is already quite dangerous with all those radioactive stuffs already....and now putting plastics into the microwave makes it even worse...!!! And now the pantry's fill with chemical smell....euwwwww~~~


p.s cotton candy....CoTtOn cAnDy....I WANT COTTON CANDY!!!!!!!! Its one of my favourite!!! Too bad the pasar malam here is not selling it....saw it in Giant today but the colour's too gross for me to dare to buy them....I soooooo miss Ipoh's pasar malam's cotton candy...more safe-looking =(

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Woah! Then you should take the initiative to tell the gal that it's dangerous to be putting plastic of any kind into the microwave oven la.