Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Bad Day...

Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You'reing back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

*chorus part of Bad Day by Daniel Powter (one of my favourite singer)*



This song really fits my mood today...
Started with a bad morning with Moral Studies midterm exam...studied alot on it..but ended me wondering why I'd studied so much on it....the notes are practically useless...lucky I understood those stupid moral theories..and with my English...somehow survived through it la...just hoping now I won't fail this stupid paper *fingers crossed*

Afternoon is kind of O.K....with clinical skills session went on fine without the lecturer pin-pointing at me...probably coz he's scared of me already...lolz...not my fault though...It was due to an incident happened during PBL yesterday...he was asking me a question when at the same time I was actually feeling sleepy so water (I supposed they can be also known as tears) start to accumulate in my eyes...so he thought I was going to cry just because he was asking me a question...and started to console me...making me sooo blur at 1st at his change of attitude -.-'' Guess I've given him a wrong impression that I'm those kind that will cry if the lecturer pinpoints me...duh~~

Evening went to a second hand piano store in PJ with sis to check out some great grand pianos...especially those 9-footers ones...which are REALLY cool~~ ^^ Then went on with movies...watched Love Matters...which we considered it as a stupid movie...although the famous My FM's DJ is also starring in it...but their mandarin and cantonese and english is just so so so Malaysian...ish!! Anyone who's practising their English better not go in....they'll only teach you the bad things ==> Manglish!!! (Manglish = Malaysian English)

After the movies..we went for dinner...and that's when it happens again...my sis got the phone call and we kind of expected what's coming for us...got soooo moody after that that both of us just ate through without another word...haiz......why is this happening when we thought everything's fine already...?? I'm getting soooo sick of it already!!!

3 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

what phonecall was it?

cheesy-pops said...

hey can you take "Plip Plop of Life" off your links?

Timothy Chen said...

Haha. Maybe it did look like you were crying. My latest post is about 'crying'. It's a video post la. Go check it out!

On another note, feel free to call me or drop me a msg if you want to talk about ur problem okay ;)