Friday, March 26, 2010

令人头痛的这几天

These few days are just not right. Today's M.A went fine though I guess. I did not dare to look at the answers nor listen to what Dr Aishah said when she was discussing the questions and answers right after assessment today during Q&A session. Just blocked my ears off with fingers plunged into my earholes. I just cant bear to suffer depression whole day. Blerrr. No way I'm gonna spoil my day like that. Though cant go for badminton session today coz its all fully booked is just bad as well. Hopefully can go tomorrow.

What happened for the past few days just gives me headache, although it has nothing to do with me at all directly. Indirectly, yes, coz it has something to do with Michael. I just cant bear others to treat him badly just because he doesn't fight back much. Unlike me who people just don't dare to mess around with me. Lol. And because of this incident, someone just got mad at me coz she thinks I blamed her for everything. But it IS coz of her! If not for her being so selfish (Mike called these kind of people = fishmonger, coz they SEL"L"fish..hehehe) and also being so insisting, I would not have done so. And she speaks of being unfair to the person who found the unit first-handed. Talk about unfair. If the world is ever fair, people wouldn't fight, there's no court and sure there would not be war. And talk about people-who-are-not-concerned-please-leave-the-discussion. If not for I controlled my temper, I would have scolded her or even slapped her hard on the face. Just that I have not done such thing before coz I still have some respect to others. Speaking of it, then what's with having those who're really NOT CONCERNED and yet stand on her side doing there doing the talking as well when they know only bits here and there? And you might be thinking that I'm so good-tempered. You are just messing with fire. I just don't show it easily until you really provoked me. By the way, "my dear"...I helped Mike so much because he's my bf! And now you're mad at me. As if I care. I wouldn't have cared the least even if you don't talk to me. Now I just feel like puking seeing you. (though I wouldn't want to treat my gastrointestinal tract badly just for you) And I got criticised on the meeting minutes today by YOU?? I'M PISSED OFF!!! If you're so darn great, try switching post with me. I'm just glad to do that. And if you're so pissed of with me, try confronting me and have eye-contact with me instead of pretending to be guilty and looked as if I bullied you. Stop spreading the news that I bullied you mostly and made you homeless. Its your own fault for not finding a confirmed place to stay in before terminating your hostel stay. That is called stupidity. Plus its also your own fault for not finding others to stay in with you while relying everything on others to do the job for you. Who do you think you are? You might be a princess back at home, but you're a nobody here. And when you don't get the things you wanted, you just mark that as unfairness. And for those people who believed in you, may they believe coz I don't care what those people think about me if they listened to only one side of the story, especially from someone like you. Only those who knows me well that I care whether they believe me or not. People may believe you just because of your fake enough innocent, sweet look on the outside. But somehow one day those who believed you would know what you really are on the inside. Evil enough? Ying Hui's right. Such thing would only happen in movies or drama series. And Jee Wei's right too. Its just impossible to imagine that there's such an evil person on earth. Especially when the person's just among us. Brr....

Anyway, everything started from a mere misunderstanding. And it was all forgiven. Thought that it is all solved when they gave up the case. Thought we would have won in the argument. Thought we could have shown her some colours. Lol. And now, thanks to the final year music student who has-a-piano-and-insisted-on-staying-in-the-middle-room, our plans are all messed up again. There goes the 3hours of talking and discussing back in Secret Recipe. Bet the staffs there would have been cursing us that day. LOL. And sure they could have recognised us dy. (probably even ban us from stepping into Secret Recipe next time =p) Anyway, everything just have to be left till those moving into the unit to meet up with the owner on Sunday morning. Hope everything goes fine. I sure feel bad chasing the girl out. But its kind of inconvenient to have medicine students staying with a music student who needs to practise piano. Especially when both faculty are having exams at the same time. Wow. I wouldn't want to imagine that.

For now, we just have to pray hard that things go as smoothly as we wanted. *fingers crossed* Plus, start concentrating on preparing for finals. Its just a mere 2weeks time away. =S Pray pray pray~




p.s 哇。。好久没在blog里骂人了。。而且写了蛮长的耶。。嘻嘻 =p 可是。。这家伙真有够讨人厌的。。。没办法咯~
p.s.s To those who believed every word she says and stood on her side: May you realise and have the taste of her true colours. May you regret in believing in her. Coz I believe that these kind of people would get what they should get in the end eventually. 坏人自然有坏报应。Wish you luck guys!
p.s.s.s I know I sounded really pissed off. Believe me. Its not worth it all to be mad at such a person. May us continue in such situation so that I would not fall into your evil trap one day.

No comments: