Thursday, March 11, 2010

One more month away...

Hectic week. Lectures til almost 6pm everyday now. And class starts at 8am. Thanks to Dr Thani and Dr Chua. Though I love their lectures. Great lectures. At least alot better than Dr Anupama in physiology lectures. I still miss Dr Mehboob's lectures though. Cant help it though if I got too tired and fished in class. Lolz. Tomorrow is as usual with the early morning lecture. But suffer for one hour only. Then can go back to dreamland. *big grins*

Seniors' farewell party's on next Wed. And we're having some sort of semi-formal prom. Theme's "Star". Weird theme, though interesting. (troublesome though..where am I gonna get a "star" on my dress?) Plus, now I've to choose between my pink dress with beads in front which I bought many years back, OR the low-cut, V-shaped black dress my mum bought for me from Bali. Gah. Have to think also what to wear to church on Sat night. The night for the Sisters huh. Hm. How I wish I'm a guy though. Then can help Mike and Ed to organise the games. I love organising things but sure not getting involved in it. Lol. Btw, was so happy when Mike asked me in person whether I wanna go to the prom with him or not. *BIG smiles* I could only smile in reply. *blush*

Crazy Thaalitha. Me...dance? You sure must be joking. Especially asking me to dance a Chinese fan dance. Even more ridiculous. The only memory of me dancing ballet was so long time ago and also embarrassing. Wonder how I managed to pass those years dancing ballet, getting involved in ballet concerts and passing ballet exams. Urgh. I wouldn't mind playing erhu though. Miss alot the times when I played erhu. Too bad its not with me now. So gotta borrow from a classical music student that Ying Hui knows. Hopefully I get to borrow it. And the idea of performing Viva La Vida with Michael using keyboard and guitar? Sounds great! =)

Double Urgh. M.A's postponed to next Mon. Though that gives me the more reasons to procrastinate. And that should stop. Coz from tomorrow onwards, it'll only be one month away to finals. And if I fail again this time, there'll be no turning back. No more resit paper for me. And certainly no more staying in this school. Everything would be back to zero. Or even negative. And certainly all the dreams of being with Michael til the end of our medical years would be all gone. Conclusion: I should be more hardworking. Stuff everything in my brain and seal them tight. No more procrastination. And no more wasting time on computers. I still have anatomy, physiology, pathology, microbiology, pharmacology, AND the most-boring-subject biochemistry. Too bad they're taking away the OSCE part for finals. Understaff is the main reason. Though I'm alot better in practicals than theory. Darn! So every hope I've to put in my written papers. *fingers crossed TIGHT!*



p.s Stupid hot weather! Hope I hope there's heavy downpour tonight. I rather stand under the rain than being cooped up in my microwave-like room, even with the ceiling fan + a table fan. Grr.

p.s.s I need to be more firm to myself to stop the procrastination.

No comments: