Saturday, March 27, 2010

-Miss call-

A 'Miss Call' does not only mean an unanswered call. It can have other tons of meanings..
They can be:

-How are you?

-Are you okay?

-I'm thinking of you..

-I'm missing you..

-What are you doing now?

-Are you free now?

-I wonder if you are okay..?

-Just for fun..

-Can you talk to me?

-A 'please'..-reply of yes or no..

-I'm bored...


That is why..you must always miss call a person when you think of him/her, so that when you miss call the person, she/he will feel secure or know that you are caring about him/her.

As for me, I would rather people to miss call me. That way I know that they still remember me as their friend.
When u feel lonely or sad, the phone beside u rings, or beeps, or vibrates. It might be your friend, who can cheer you up, who might even lend you a helping hand, give you a shoulder to cry on.

A friend 'miss call' me when they are bored...
A pair 'miss call' their love to tell them that they miss them..
A father 'miss calls' to his son/daughter which means take good care..
A teacher 'miss call' his/her students to wish them luck in their exams/tests..


A single 'miss call' can make one's day a bright one if one knows the meaning of a 'miss call' =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or it could be the person calling you by accident and then quickly canceling the call! =P