Friday, July 16, 2010

Boring weekend. With disappointment.

Okaaaayyyy...the plans of going on an outing is off!! Not blaming anyone though. But seriously, I hate my plans being blown off. And I even hate disappointment. With all those discussions on where to go and suddenly its all being called off. If its the crazy, still-single me once I've been, I would have just hopped onto the bus and go whichever shopping mall I wanted to and just walk around and eat good food without needing to care about any others, especially when I'm not in a good mood. Nice. Just freecare. OK, that would be a reckless thought (though its not like I haven't done such a thing before), but the consequences would be bad coz normally I wouldn't have told anyone where I went. Sure, I can do so with others who wanted to go. But the main point is, I just want to spend time with you on outings, just something special, and not just on books and classes and stuffs we do together each and everyday.
Next time, don't ask for my opinion. And I'll never suggest any outing anymore. Just decide whatever you want and tell me the final decision. I'm sick of getting more and more disappointments.
Not specifically pissed at you. Today is just not my day.

Oh well, I just have to spend my weekend studying on what has been my target of the week and also to finish off the materials for the student seminar on contraceptives PLUS the stupid report about the visit to the water sewage today that we need to hand-in next week, freaking thing is, it needs to be a scientific report! Just tell me, we're no engineers, and I certainly don't know how we can relate anything scientific to the visit we had today. Its totally don't have any connection with medicine! Duh~ Screw that baldy old man..try writing one yourself then!

You may dislike the idea of me getting involved in the student seminar where seriously I don't have to do so. But sometimes, you just don't understand that I may have something I want to try out, and fulfil my responsibilities that I've been appointed for. Not that I'm doing anything extra just to please others. I have my own principles as well. You seriously don't see me stopping you doing things that you like. All I want is someone to support me and not stop me from doing anything although I know you think of what is the best for me, and I really appreciate that. I'd rather not be treated like a baby and do whatever that I missed out. Challenges are out there everywhere. And you will not hear a word of complaint from me. PERIOD.

I hate putting on a mask in front of everyone today. Just sooooo not my day.

No comments: