Thursday, July 08, 2010

Busy week

Tuesday, 6 July:
Had junior orientation where we arranged Amazing Race-like games for the juniors. 7 stations, and we are more like torturing the juniors. Hehe. But it was real fun arranging the games for the juniors together with Jee Wei and Mic, and also blurry Dwayne. =) Those juniors are really going to hate remember us for life. Bler. Juniors this year are not bad, but some really does not give me a good impression, especially I feel insulted as all of them don't even realise that I'm their senior. *dash underscore dash* Maybe I don't look like one as my clothes are mostly semi-formal. Plus I don't exactly be friendly to them, as in volunteerily talk to them like others do. And also maybe I'm always stuck to the most handsome guy in class, and that made others jealous of me, or maybe also must be wondering whether we're in a relationship or not. *blush* *muka tembok* Lols.

Wednesday, 7 July:
Had a whole day class from 8.30am straight down to 3pm. But didn't get to meet up with XinYu, Ah Ong and Jia Yee as planned. =( Stupid Modular Assessment II which is going to be on next Monday! But preparation this time is going on quite well. Do hope that I can do alot better than the previous assessment.

Thursday, 8 July:
Had hospital attachment as what we have every Thursday. This time is to Hospital Gombak again. Met few patients with Tuberculosis, plus one with a broken leg, one with asthma and one with cataract. Tired enough already, and yet spent one hour just to look for a parking space outside campus after failing to find one inside the campus. @_@ Had 2 classes also after that. Even more tired now even though slept 4hours only yesterday.

Tomorrow, PBL in the morning and Clinical Skills session in the afternoon. No more classes. And the good news is, this time's MA does NOT include pathology of female reproductive system!! WoOhOo~!!! Anatomy + Physiology has already given me enough headache le.

No comments: