Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Habit can't be changed, but HAVE to change.

Insomnia again. While my dear roommate's peacefully snoozing behind me while I'm stuck in front of the com. Guess I miss the presence of that someone beside me when I'm sleeping. Soundest proof? I didn't actually have a great sleep last night. Guess I have moaned in my sleep and also toss and turn here and there. @_@ Today also. Guess I too missed the naggin of someone asking me to sleep early la. My eyes and my brain just refused to turn off after the busy day whole day with junior orientation and PBL in the morning. Somemore, in 5 more hours time, I'll be having medical museum session, with more classes coming up in the afternoon. Plus, best thing is, XinYu, Ah Ong and Jia Yee would be coming down from Bangsar, purposely, to Cheras pasar malam here to meet up with me. The deal is, I've to pay for their expenses tomorrow. =S Broke liao~ *sobz* Now just hope that dear Mic would accompany me along lor..since those mouth-watering gals just wanna look at "en dao" guys wor *eyes rolling* (Oops..!! >.<)

Sure looking forward to meeting up with them since we didn't see each other for like thousand years ago. First thing I'm gonna get strangled by those girls first. *OopS!*



Even more looking forward to school now like what he says, just to see him. *blush*

No comments: