Saturday, July 10, 2010

Really flu-sick..or love-sick?

*SNIFFS* My nose is irritating me now. Sneezed a few times just now. Cleared it. Had my medication 4 hours ago. Slept for 4 hours just now. Woke up coz of the heat and also of a disturbed sleep where I scratched myself the whole time. Guess must be due to the heat. Argh~! Even threw down my 2nd pillow to the floor subconsciously during my sleep. It must be extra, extremely hot. And what aggravates my irritation is the stupid nose of mine. I hate falling sick! =( Especially when there's assessment coming up on Monday. I just don't feel ok now. No studying mood as well although I need repetitive studying. Ish~!! Reproductive system. Mic's right. Going for hospital attachment is just so infectious. Especially going to Hospital Gombak where we visited the 3rd class wards. @_@

At the same time, I just miss him so so so much. Sigh. True enough. I would still prefer the life back then where he still stays in the hostel. But then, even with all the complaints, I still think its better for him to have more freedom. Or I should mean OUR freedom. Though less time together, but that doesn't mean any less in our feelings for each other. =) Just now really have the strong urge to just pack up (though I really did!) and walk to his unit just to see him no matter how late it is. But then, due to all the factors and I hate putting him into a guilty situation, I just have to hold back and wait till morning to see him in school where we would be studying together. *smiles*



Sweet dreams, my dear. =)

No comments: