Friday, February 27, 2009

FREAKY!!!!!!

Oh my goodness...!! I didn't know that there's actually more girls who are control freaks over their boyfriends...!! Including the most unexpected person...a girl who I've known since I'm in standard 1...everyone's 1st impression on her is that she's a sweet, small sized girl who'll do no one harm...UNBELIEVABLE!!! Oh well...maybe because before she and her boyfriend become an item....I've always chatted with her boyfriend...went out with him alot of times too with other friends...only as normal friends....so now...she has a grudge on me for whatever reason (ouch!!)...not even her boyfriend knows what the reason is...and she totally CONTROLS over her boyfriend....pathetic~~ She won't let him talk to any of his girl pals...even forced him to delete the girl pals he has added on Friendster and Facebook....oh...and she'll sometimes on his msn to check on him....walao ehhh~~~ So now her bf has warned me about it...and luckily he still treats me as a friend instead of some friend of mine who'll rather ask me to lay off him just because he got a girlfriend...BIG DEAL~~ I really detest control freaks...no matter the person's a girl or a guy....it just doesn't make sense....Feeling insecured over your partner doesn't give you a good reason to do so...everyone has their own life....their own friends...its not like your bf only has YOU!!! GET A GRIP GIRL~~ If you're feeling soooo insecured about your boyfriend...I think its time that you get on on your own and let your boyfriend go...go find someone else that you really trust and get married for all I care...just don't create a suffocating world for him...I can understand how he feels coz I've experienced that once....and that once...has taught me a big lesson.....

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

haha CONTROL FREAKS! I totally know what you mean.

Timothy Chen said...

Cut her some slack la, Joanne! Haha