Tuesday, May 05, 2009

1st Malaysian Studies class

Today just had our 1st 3-hours Malaysian Studies class...and I really can't stand that lecturer...seemed that he's a part-timer and currently teaching at German Malaysian Institute (never ever heard of it at all...he said its a MARA institute)..and he's a chinese-malay mix...but the thing I can't stand him is that his way of teaching is soooo like teaching secondary school kids...he doesn't even treat us like uni students...which's kinda sad...and for that whole 3-hours...what he did is showed us a presentation by a group of students about aborigins in Malaysia...and just 2 slides with no more than 10 sentences per slide...and he just elaborated...its more like he's teaching us Form1 and Form2 Sejarah...everything he talked in class just now is what we learnt 8years ago -.-'' Ahh..cant stand la....and 2weeks later we've to start doing our presentation already....and that's just in the middle of our year-end break!! ARGH~~~ Plus its impossible for us to skip this Malaysian Studies le...any skipping of more than 3 classes meaning we're barred from the exam...ish.....meaning I seriously need to come back every week just for this class...lucky Wei Kit has promised that he'll purposely accompany me come back and be an illegal sit-in for this class although he'd already taken it last sem ^^

Some of my friends have been urging me to get a bf soon...but after that experience...I'm kinda scared of getting myself committed into any relationship...I'm only hoping for an eternal relationship...that's what I always hoped for...so....just have to wait la till my prince charming appears ;p

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

wah ur friend so nice purposely accompany you back? walao i sense something... haha