Monday, May 18, 2009

A whole new start...

I haven't been telling much people about this...and I also have no idea how to tell this to those especially my close buddies...probably image problem...anyway...I failed my 1st year finals!! I was supposed to be kicked out of UCSI if they're following the old rules...but the examination board had a meeting and they agreed to let me and 3 others have a chance and repeat our year...the whole year....haiz...and that means I'll be wasting one more year...yet as my sis told me..treat this year as a gift from God where I can spend my 1st half of year revising my whole 1st year's stuffs until I really had a grasp on it...then start on 2nd year stuffs so that I won't be so stressed when I reach 2nd year...And why did I failed? I did work hard...except that guess my studying method gone wrong during my 2nd sem coz i did quite well in my 1st sem...plus guess the stress got the better of me when I was worrying dead that I don't have enough time to do everything...and even when I wanna do planning...I was dead worried that I won't have time to finish up everything for my finals...so guess everything just gone topsy-turvy...haiz....what's done is done...I cried that whole day when I got my results till my eyes got swollen like hell...and my parents extremely disappointed till they keep asking for my assurance that I really wanna study medicine...even keep asking whether I wanna change to study other courses...but the thing is...this had never crossed my mind coz I've been wanting to be a doctor since I was a kid...partly influenced by my own dad...but mostly is because I'm really interested in it...

So...Fishy, Leng and Ong...although I promised you guys that we'll meet up once we all get back to Ipoh...but I don't think that's a good idea...not during this period...sorry ya.....and sorry also for not telling you guys face-to-face...but guess I'll graduate one year later than u guys lor then...

2 comments:

chewwei said...

well, it's ok...mayb i'll go and find u when i go there for pasar malam :)
just meet up for a few minutes is ok for u right?
some advice, dun 熬夜 too much becoz research have been supporting that lack of sleep is strongly related to memory deterioration, information processing and task performance. even if u lack 2 hours of sleep for just a couple days makes the difference.
well, u know, your sleeping habit is really not that good..so, try to improve on that, seriously.
anyway, all the best in your studies...and stay healthy!
><

Timothy Chen said...

I agree with what your friend has to say. Sleep more!