Sunday, May 03, 2009

Exams...

One more week...just one more...to my finals...my 1st Professional Exam...which also meant if I don't do well in it I'll be kicked out...sighz....stress is creeping into my daily life already...my sleeping habit has gone topsy-turvy...meals still ok...and thus I think my skin problem is coming back -.-' Whatever la....at least later I'll have about 1 month's holiday back in Ipoh...too bad though that we'll be starting our 2nd year one week earlier...which means I won't be able to celebrate dad's bday this year =( Have to celebrate it earlier then...

Finally at this time of the day the Internet's normal...when everyone's must be dreaming away while I'm still fully awake...hahaha....just have to finish that stupid Guyton physiology book...just few more chapters...For the past week...so many things happened...

First, its my Licenciate piano convo last Sat held at Legend Hotel...my whole family was there to support me...including my bro who's working in Penang =D Thames Valley University even put up a congratulatory ad in The Star...hehe...the whole list...It amazed me to see so many foreigners coming from all over the world to receive the award..its a once-a-two-year thing....and you sure cant miss it! Even the few girls sitting beside me are from Singapore...few more girls sitting in front of me from Sri Lanka...saw a Jap guy too when I was paying up for the photos...and the most touching and amazing thing that happened during the piano convo was there was this girl who's actually blind and she was awarded LLCM same as me...she even performed a song improvised by her ownself which's a mixture of Chinese Love Songs...AMAZING!!! After she ended her performance...all of us graduates even stood up and clapped extra hard for her...its all her determinance that pushed her to this point which I really admired that =) My dear couz bro's there too...but he's getting his ALCM instead...and people around must have thought he's my bf...lolz...coz he just loves to take my pic...don't ask me why though...hahahaha....
After the convo ended around 3pm and after we took loads of photos especially with my dear piano teacher...we went off to Klang to look for my other couz bro who just had a baby few months ago...that nephew of mine is just SOooooo cute~~ But that also means I'm getting older...with all these nieces and nephews I'm going to be called Aunty already =( But the worst news is I'm going to be a great aunt soon once my niece have her baby....haiz~~
After spending some time at my couz bro's house...went off to Subang airport to meet my eldest uncle to have dinner together....seemed that my 2nd uncle's family and my piano teacher are there too...so we all had dinner together...seafood ==> MY BELOVED =D And just known from mum today that we actually ate around RM1000 that day...OMG!!! And it was treated by my eldest uncle as he had promised me so he will as a treat for me getting my Licenciate....Thanks alot uncle!! ^^

Second, my theory teacher is PREGNANT!!! Wonderful news and shocking too as she's already 40 something years old with 4 children already...but this time she's having a baby boy...which's quite a change from her 4 kids who are all girls...soooo happy for her =D And she and her husband didn't even realise she's pregnant until its already 5months pregnancy...

Lastly, on last Sunday afternoon...my neighbour's daughter who's actually deaf and had mental problems since birth did something shocking...once her parents are out of the house...she got out of the 2nd floor window from the back and walked on the roof all the way to the front of the house and just jumped off!! Landed with a loud BUMP on the yard...and sooo lucky that my parents are at home...coz normally on Sundays we have the habit of going outstation mainly for food and leisure...and so quickly my dad went over and gave her 1st aid while waiting for the ambulance to arrive....seemed that she broke her leg at the thigh *oUcH*...but she didn't even whimper...not to mention didn't even cry....and lucky she didn't fall onto the porch...else I think it'll be worse....now she's ok already after a few hours of major surgery that involves getting out the whole thigh bone and put in a nail to reconnect the broken part...This incident still gives me goosebumps remembering how mum described everything to me...even mum had a nightmare about it....

4 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Your not an aunt yet la, technically at least. You bro or sis's punya kids baru nieces and nephews la. ;)

chewwei said...

hmm..so u are not going bac to ipoh this following week...:'(
btw...your Cbox is locked or something...cant post anything...= =

Anonymous said...

When ya coming back actually? Poor Ong going back this coming weekends, without meeting up with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea Ong. I can't read your blog. T.T