Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back in KL...

I'm once more back in KL...just for a few days la actually...just because of stupid Malaysian Studies today afternoon...And Heing called up last night after I sent a sms of bday wishes to her...ended up us chatting for about half an hour...She wanted to go to pasar malam when she comes back from UK...and such an coincidence right in front of my dear uni is the pasar malam...but where's she gonna stay after that? So she asked whether she can stay in my room...hmm...I guess I need to deal with that..the guards downstairs and my roommate...hope my roommate wont mind...but the main thing is...ME!!! I was shocked when she suggested that...I mean...err...not that I don't want to let u sleep at my place..but seriously we aint that close...ok...this IS weird~~ I wonder how I'm gonna handle that....hopefully she wont mind that I thought so...

No comments: