Sunday, May 24, 2009

Persistent guys

Ohh...I seriously can't stand these persistent guys...one is enough to keep my busy by rejecting non stop..but two..?? @_@ I simply smelled danger when KM called me up...asking me at 1st whether I'll be free on Tues or not for the steamboat gathering with my other tuition mates as well...really missed seeing them...the crazy stuffs we did together...only a few managed to go la...anyway...somehow the conversation goes on to he just broke up with his gf...I was nearly going to ask like, "Er...does that have anything to do with me..??" But I somehow changed my mind about that...I just don't want to hear something I don't want to...he can be soooo persistent according to Wei Kit who's his close buddy...and lucky he doesn't know also that Wei Kit's half on my side...so he tells me everything...lolz...oh please please please...may he just get off my butt and go on with his life...get another girl!! You are seriously not my type and you're not even in my list..what happened last time was just a mistake...maybe I made you did that mistake but it wasn't intentional..u just thought too much....


Spotted this in Ying Hui's blog...she had been telling me to watch this on youtube but somehow I forgot about it...teeheee~~ Here's it...

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy Chen said...

LOL. Damn obscene wei this video XD