Thursday, May 28, 2009

I miss the times...

I miss the times when we fight over anything during class, even slamming each others with files and books plus you getting hit by my erasers.

I miss the times when we walked over to our friend's house to get her to tuition.

I miss the times when we lepak at the field, reluctant to go for tuition even in the middle of our tuition class.

I miss the times when me and my friends tried to make things right for you and my other friend.
I miss it when you first gave me my nickname. Nobody ever calls me by that nickname now.

I miss the times when you and others gave me bday presents.

I miss the time when you sent that bookmark through your club straight to my classroom.

I miss the time when you're there for me at the Chinese Orchestra competition, when even he ain't there for me. You and Vic did a great deal for me just by being there to support me.

I miss the times when we can spent hours on the phone chatting away even if we talked crap =p

I miss the time when you first stepped into the state library just because of my influence to ask you to study.

I miss the times when you willingly fetch me everywhere when I asked you to, even to fetch my friend home on my behalf.

I miss the times when we watched movies together.

I miss sitting in your old washed-out yet functionable car.

I miss the time when we almost have the chance to bump into each other in Genting where you're working there and I was there holidaying.

I remember myself crying for the 1st time during tuition just because of your wrongdoings and without any reason I'm being involved resulting me being blamed by Cikgu.

I remember the day where you confessed your feelings.

I remember the day where you start to ignore my phone calls and sms-es when I needed you most.

I'll forever remember the day when you told me through SMS to keep on with my life and keep off yours just because you have a girlfriend.


And yet, you've chosen to betray our long-term friendship. Honestly, you and Vic are the only guys that I've ever known for so long...almost 12years long of friendship....You've chosen your gf over our friendship and I really hate that!! Friends are forever friends and cannot be kicked away just because you've a gf plus I'm a girl that may arouse your gf's jealousy. Friendships cannot be measured that way. If you treat friendship that way, I would have not befriended you.
Times passed. I learn to forgive and forget. I hope you will cherish our friendship and learn to know that whatever has passed is forever the past. Look forward to you future and appreciate your present gf, but please do not forget about our friendship.

No comments: