Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY 2010

Spent the 1st 3days of CNY in Lake Kenyir with family (as usual we're out of the house before CNY has even started....every year...) Nice trip!! Although its such an...err....isolated place where we're in need to search everywhere for some decent food (the dinner in the resort costs us 45bucks per person!!! *dash underscore dash*) and resulted in us to go all the way to the next town which is about 1hour away JUST for breakfast. (nasi dagang = Terengganu's specialty...YUMMY!!!) Plus it took us almost 5hours just to get to the resort..and also with the help with the brilliant GPS system my mum got from her insurance agency coz of her high production (Its FREE!!!!!) But the boat tour around the Lake Kenyir and the visits to the waterfall and the herbal garden are quite worth it =) And on the last day, on the way back..we even managed to go up to Cameron Highlands to buy vegetables and have dinner before heading back home.



On Wednesday night, had the most scary nauseous feeling midway during dinner. A tempting Japanese food with bento sets cant even relieve me of that nauseous feeling. Urgh. Unbelievable that I can even iron the 5-days tons of clothes plus washing up the dishes. Even vomited part of the dinner. Double urgh. Then the diarrhea part came. I just have to frequently run to the toilet and practically spent the whole night on top of the toilet seat. Didn't even have a good night's sleep. Even woke up at 3am to vomit the remaining parts of my dinner. Had a can of 100plus to replenish my dehydrating body. And spent the whole morning sleeping to brush away the discomfort of my stomach. Didn't even have much for breakfast and lunch (even vomited my breakfast). Dad and mum cooked porridge for my dinner. Broke my record to sleep at 9pm yesterday. Although got mum's grumbling in my ears, but the sleepiness overtook me and to bed I go to. Slept for 10hours straight. Woke up OK but still not much appetite. Bet I'll get thin in no time without much effort. LOL. Though I would hate to go through such a thing. Ever again.

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Poor Joanne