Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Late night sleep + long hours classes

Had the most long hours of classes today. Imagine this: 4hours of classes + 1hour of seminar + only almost 3hours of sleep = swollen puffy eyes @_@ Thanks to some guy! Blerkz~ Some guy who's sick for the whole day...fever every 6hours...and yet soooo energetic at night till he cant sleep..and thus we ended up in the cafeteria. Supposedly to chat...but who can do that when I carried my textbook down too? =p So...went down around 1am sth...and came back to my room around 4am. Woke up this morning around 8am by his morning call. Drag myself down to the classroom and spent drowsy morning listening to pharmacology (urgh! Boring lecturer...) then seminar by my own classmates, followed by lectures on Circulatory Shock + Peripheral Artery Disease in the afternoon. Just imagine that. Unbelievable day. And I still have my PBL to do today + have to finish Q&A by Friday. AND I'm still procrastinating. >.<

Modular Assessment's on next Tuesday. *yikes*


Finals in a few weeks time. *DOUBLE yikes*



I'm still under slow progression. *TRIPLE yikes*




anymore QUADRUPLE yikes? =p

No comments: