Monday, February 01, 2010

Late at night blogging

Just finish writing my first ever meeting minute and the meeting agenda for the upcoming committee meeting which will be held on Tuesday after PBL. Oh well...not bad for the 1st job I guess....LOL =p And after writing it, just don't have the studying mood...lolz...so proceed to watching drama! (There goes procrastination! blerkz) Till now...still waiting for the youtube videos to load...GAH! Must be someone doing some massive movie downloading or some sort...the line just got soooo slow suddenly *frustrated* Anyway...tomorrow's public holiday (Federal Territory Day for KL)..so NO CLASS!!!!!! *grins* Meaning sleepless night + wake up late is OK *BIG smiles*


p.s Why do I always make people unhappy with my actions, even tiny little actions? I know, rejection could bring so much disappointment. But fear outweighs everything. And as I said before, I seriously hate seeing the hurt, disappointed look in you. No matter what reasons you gave me. Haiz....I hate hurting people who are close to me~ All I wanna say its I'm sorry.

No comments: