Thursday, February 04, 2010

Happy happy ^^

YAY! Mum's coming tomorrow!! (Its 12.30am now, Thurs) Although I won't be able to stay overnight at her hotel room (BOO to postponed M.A!), but its happy enough that am able to see mummy! Too bad dad's not coming though *sad sad face* Its been too long since I'm home. But going back home next Fri *BIG smiles* Am looking forward to it. Will be starting off from campus together with mike too to the ktm station. He'll be going onto the KLIA express while me onto the ktm to KL Sentral. *BIGGER smiles* Then we'll be meeting up at the ktm station again after the 1-week CNY holiday. Same time to reach again. Hehe.



CNY plans: Off holiday-ing with family at Lake Kenyir, Terengganu. 3days 2nights. LOVELY~ Followed by the annual dinner gathering with my relatives on dad's side. Probably having it this time in my eldest uncle's new house. (Duh~!) Then back to home where we'll start collecting angpows from relatives and friends. LOL.

No comments: