Friday, February 05, 2010

MUM'S COMING!!!

In less than 12hours, mum with my foster mum with another colleague of theirs would be arriving in KL. *BIG smiles* Somehow, I'm glad M.A's not on tomorrow. Else I wouldn't have been able to sleep after what happened tonight. Or maybe not. Tired. Spent 2 consecutive nights sleeping at 4am and waking up at 7 something. @_@ YET I'm still blogging here. LOL. I'm hungry! Heating up the roasted pork which is leftover since...err.....few weeks back? OK...its unhealthy...but what other choices I have? Blerkz.

Looking forward to mum's arrival tomorrow. I wonder how she'll react when she sees that Bonita bag she's been yearning for since the time she saw mine and wanted to buy it that time. Hope she really likes it. Just nice for her to bring along for the Korea trip with dad. =)

Too bad I cant stay overnight at her room tomorrow. Still have to prepare for stupid M.A on Tues! And nahhhh....not going to persuade her letting me do so....coz I'll most probably spend the time watch tv, talk crap with mum and sis, go and swim in the Jacuzzi, SLEEP, etc....rather than studying...LOL. Better to just shut myself in the hostel. >.<

No comments: