Sunday, November 13, 2005

I HATE SEJARAH!!! Help....

Aiks....at 1st didn't quite wanna write anything cuz wanna concentrate more on my studies...but....sigh...guess my frustration got over me...

ARGH!!! I HATE SEJARAH!!! I repeat...i really(100x) hate sejarah!!! Hope the day i dread comes fast & leaves fast...which is i still have 2 more days to go...sigh...wat a torture...i dun care..after the sejarah 2nd paper...i'm gonna dump everything related to it....wanna burn but obviously cant hehe=P Sigh..studying sejarah really makes me sick...wanna vomit...aiks...2 whole books of F4 & F5 stuffs plus a whole stack of essay questions awaiting me....great..i'm gonna faint tomoro...lucky i've covered 7 babs of F4...good work...tomoro night...erm..i mean TOnight i've to brood over my tuition teacher's karangan notes...else i'm goin to be dead in Mon's 1st BM paper...hope its not tough....

GOD BLESS~~

No comments: