Friday, November 18, 2005

sOoo FISH~~chased by cat =S

YAY!!!! 6 papers gone di....phew...itz real torture these 4days...missed my daily afternoon nap jz to return school for more papers....aiks....anyway....now itz kinda free cuz the next paper'll be on next Tues...Moral...& Wed addmaths...hmm..hopefully by Wed my mind'll be functioning well enough so that i wont fumble thru my addmaths...really happy to get my 1st A though for addmaths during trial...hehehe=P

Guess wat...today really so "fish" le...aiks...got chased by a cat wor...walau...tat was like....embarassing man! But itz really not my fault le...thanks to my mum's fabulous cooking though keke=P Today during my lunch break before having Phys 3rd paper..my mum took lunch for me....& she made "yim guk gai"...man..tat was heaven to me...yet it causes trouble to me too =S seems tat cat got attracted to the smell haha...then chased all around the canteen...lucky there's not much people around else i'll be making a total fool of myself...hehe=P

Sigh....2day's Thurs alreadi...seems that i've promised "him" tat i'll give him an answer by tonight..but guess i've to break tat promise since i cant bring myself to think bout tat problem...YET....not in this SPM war thing....so...guess "he" really hav to have more patience waiting....else jz quit...i dun mind really...considering i'm not those kind of person who relys on love life to continue their living...after my last experience...i've learnt that guys really cant be trusted....JERKS are the best word to describe them...although i noe there maybe good guys out there...but really cant wipe off my bad impression towards them le...hehe=P too bad for the good guys tho...keke...

Okla....needa go off for now...parent's coming back soon...tat's all for now then...Adios!!!


GOD BLESS ME~~~

2 comments:

夜隐心 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
夜隐心 said...

omg~ thought allota comments~~ yun loi all ads~~ haha~~ well dun mind if i make an ad of my blog too~~ http://darrenwenz.blogspot.com/
go visit me ppl~~!!! oh yeah~~ nice site btw =) MuaHaHaHa~*

darrenwenz~*