Saturday, November 12, 2005

~rELievED~

Hey..after 2days of streamyx breakdown...i finally have the chance to blog...really frustrated at it tho...but anyway..jz have to accept the way it is la...sigh...
Hm...the chinese paper...its also the 1st paper we all f5's had for our SPM is not tat tough....for me la i guess....hehe=P the most happiest thing is that i got that question asking bout "han yu pin yin" correct after all =D I remember that during the exam..i spend allot of time figuring whether i should choose A or C...tough decision...tat time really hope that i had a chinese dictionary beside me...but finally i put my bet on A...which i keep thinking on my way home whether i've made the right choice..when i reached home...quickly i dashed to look thru the dictionary...& when i found out i got it correct...wow...i was like in heaven..keke....& my sis jz looked at me in a dazzed look when i suddenly jumped & yelled "YEAH!!"...haha=P
Sigh..still lost at what decision i should give to "him"....confused....sigh...even tho he told me he'll wait no matter how long...but i cant bear to keep this issue dangling in midair anymore...its not fair for him & even me....spoils my studying mood....even tho my best fren told me i should wait till after exam...but cant make myself to do that...so probably giving my answer soon i guess...
Sigh....actually wat's LOVE? I really dont quite understand wat's this feeling is...& how a person noe whether he or she is in love or wat....blur...hope anyone can jz help me with this....sigh....really having a blank mind....
Well....need to leave this blog alreadi...sleepy...need to have a fresh mind tomoro to start my history for the 3rd time if i'm not wrong...hopefully i'll be able to memorize everything..cant bear to get another C6 for my history....Its all for now then...i'll blog after next week's 4days continuous torturing=S Adios...

No comments: