Tuesday, November 08, 2005

LiFe's cOmpLICat3D~~DrIveS m3 tO CRAZY!!!

Okie..this is the 2nd time i'm blogging..waited for bout half an hour for my brother to sleep 1st b4 i've da chance to blog anything...& in tat half an hour i've finished doin SBP's Sejarah paper...not bad..after so much effort i've put on it..
As wat i've mentioned in my blog title..things are really getting complicated now in my life...studies, frens, & even love life..sigh..wat can i say much bout it...i still dun hav the guts to accept the guy...after wat has happened in the past..time just cant wipe out memories tat one had for 9months..sigh...nor it can wipe out feelings...
My best fren's right...wat's love? Whatever tat happened in the past really make me think for now...i'm really lost...studies stressing me up till now i'm facing problems of imsomnia =S plus i tend to jz fire up at someone as i'll keep having bad moods when i'm stressed up...sigh..itz a bad thing as i'll tend to lose frens with the way i'm getting on...but thanks to Ern & "him" for keeping me accompany & guiding me thru my life's path during this pre-exam period...else what would hav happened to me....
Lastly...love ya guys out there who cared allot for me=)

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

nice page dear. =)

And please...

sleep ...

relax ...

ppl like me cannot relax coz' I didn't work hard enuff.

But YOU hv been working really hard. So relax and everything will work fine.