Sunday, November 20, 2005

pARtinG iS tHe HaRD3st tHIng tO Do iN Lif3~~

Today...is the day i finally made the biggest decision....& with this decision i lost the opportunity to get into a relationship again...sigh...but i noe...i've made the right decision after all....i really cant get myself to accept him...his confession came as a BIG shock...we've known each other in Chinese Orchestra practices for almost 3yrs...but i never hav known that he's been liking me for 2yrs...gosh...when he confessed his feelings to me...i was like..."huh??"....& now after so many months of struggles in my heart...i finally noe the right answer to this relationship...& that is i've to concentrate more on my studies...no more love life for me for the next few yrs...& tat's a promise to myself...if i need to be a doctor..i jz needa sacrifice something & that's love life....anyway...there's no perfect relationship at this times...so wat for looking for one when i noe there's none? By the way...i jz hate parting with anyone...frens,family etc....sigh...parting's the saddest & the hardest thing happening between relationships...& i jz cant bear to have any partings anymore...so guess we jz remain frens..better to put it that way....So..YewMing...guess we jz be normal frens...i would not wanna break the promise i've made to myself...& oso sorry to hav let u down since u've done so much for me...anyway...i really appreciate them allot...thanks allot!!


To Ernie alias Sze-En.....we've been best frens ever since Std.1 until now we're in F5...it has been 11yrs of frenship alreadi...& i never hav regretted knowing u...Although during our years we may hav quarrelled..but i'm glad tat we made thru it until our frenship still holds on until today....Sigh..too bad we still hav our own future path to go on...but i'm sure to miss u lots...especially if we're in a different country...but never ever forget me...Joanne Ho alias Piggy...hehe=P....cuz so many yrs of frenship is real hard to gain...& i really appreciate u for alwiz beside me no matter in watever situations...thanks oso for lending me ur shoulder to cry on, ur ears to listen me out...really missed the times when we chat on the phone for hours...ERNIE..ur really my BEST FREN!!! Love ya lots!! ; ]


To XinYu...altho u may not hav the chance to read this...but i hope to convey whatever i wanna say to u thru tis blog....We've been in the same class for yrs...& oso sitting beside each other for 4yrs alreadi...U may not hav ernie's patience in listening me out...but i really appreciate u for supporting me in every decisions i made...thanks allot buddy...u oso did mean allot to me...Really missed the times when we laughed together over other ppl's matters...haha=P Sometimes we may hav fights or arguments...but its a miracle that most of the time we tend to get on the same idea...hehe=P Sorry if i've offended u sometimes...but i'll never forget u...may our frenship lasts...We may be classmates again for the next 2yrs in F6...but after that we need to get on to our futures alreadi...but muz alwiz remember me...k? I'll never forget u...my dear fren...


To Darren...although we're fated not to be couples...but i never regretted knowing u as a fren...really cant forget how we met....keke=P "Hi...I'm from Kalimantan.My name's Sarikwani."...remember this? Hehe...Anyway...no matter wat happened in the past...jz wipe it off...yet i'll alwiz keep those sweet+sour memories in my heart...Never had the chance to say thanks to u oso for making that 9months of mine so colourful (although it had affected my studies=P)....i'm truly sorry oso if i've misunderstand u over some matters or even scolded u for nothing...but i'll never forget u my dear fren...i'll miss u oso when we go on different pathways....but dun u ever dare to forget this "cute" fren of urs...hehe=P plus never forget to send me an invitation to ur wedding in future wor...hehe=P May our frenship will be long-lasting...mISs yA & Lov3 yA ; ]


To my CO members & juniors...although we may have misunderstandings between each other...but i really appreciate the moment when we made our concert a success...& oso the memories...i'll never forget u guys & sure to go back to help out whenever i can...jz remember that i've been an AMCCO member..& i'll alwiz be...jz practise hard & dun let us seniors down...Miss ya & Love ya lots guys!!!

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

I'm so touched. I love u too.