Sunday, January 14, 2007

黑色星期六

Today really unlucky lor...haiz...walked to General Hospital to send in the letter concerning looking for a doctor as a speaker for our medicine course during Career Day after my choir practice finishes at 12pm....then when i reached there after 30minutes of walking only i realised all my time & energy are wasted...coz the office is closed on Saturdays & Sundays....ARGH~~!!!! Stupid government law to have the 5-workdays law....lazy is what that can be used to describe them....ish!!! Now i've to go AGAIN next week during weekdays to send in the letter....sigh...shouldn't have been such a kind course supervisor to send the letter myself....dun care already....going to send my assistant or any other members in my course to send the letter....i'm enough of this already!!! Coz of walking too much...my knee injury oso came back already...worsen tim....haiz....i dowanna go for any operation le....horrible feeling i have....sure more probs with my legs after operation....sigh....Anyway, after leaving GH with disappointment & GREAT frustration....i'm also got drenched by the rain...lucky its not that heavy but still enough to make me wet...so forced to take a cab to go Parade to spend my time there while waiting for tuition at 2...& unexpectedly the taxi driver flirted with me....ohmigosh...!!! Wat kinda society is this nowadays...?? Why cant i jz have a peaceful ride in a public transport without strangers harassing me?? -.-" Ok...this will be the only & the last time for me to get into a cab ALONE....no more such thing happening...once is enough to end me a grief experience....ish~!!! Really hate getting flirted la...say i'm cute & stuffs yet still charged me so expensive....hahahaha =P Okok...kidding kidding...rather to pay more than getting harassed by some old guy....haiz....now i'm really speechless already.... @_@

No comments: