Saturday, January 20, 2007

I got a "bf"...hahahaha ;P

Hahaha...now i got a new "bf"....dun be mistaken....not REAL bf le...jz a FAKE one...hehehehe...thx to chee pek la....if not for him i wont be able to get rid of Elton "Aun" oso...kekeke...lucky i asked cp whether he noes him anot...lucky they're in da same class...then they chatted bout me....& cp so kind to help me that he lied for me....wakekeke....fiuh~~ feels good to get rid of that leech....alwiz kacau onli...busy mode oso asked whether i'm busy -.-" Anyway.....me & cp onli 9-yrs tuition mates la....nvr will be anything far beyond that....we're jz good buddies....trust me....he's not my type anyway....muahahahaha ;p

Uh ohh....jz got to know from my bro....I'M ACTUALLY ON THE SMJK SCHOOL PORTAL'S WEBSITE!!! H-A-H-A @_@ Got the news of me & Yvonne receiving our piano ALCM's certificate wor during our graduation in 2005...long time ago story la...but shocked oso lor~~!!! Go check out anyway...hehehe =P ===> http://smjk.edu.my/main/news_sdetail.php?schid=23&newsid=3385&arch=

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

Hmm

interesting piece of news. don't be so mean to 'cp'!

be nice. =P

update me abt ur x-ray soon.

loves, Ern.